Well Y’all, it is officially 2018! Can you believe it?! For most people, this time of year is all about making resolutions to do better in life and make room for new opportunities in the future. Whether you are determined to work out more, eat less junk food or become more organized, we can all agree that the first step can be the hardest. And as someone who struggles every year to stick to her resolutions, I decided to put together a little starter pack to help us all get started on our journey to achieving the goals we have set for ourselves in the new year.
- Adidas Swift Run Sneaker – For those of you looking to work on your fitness this year, a basic pair of athletic shoes is a good place to start. I love these sneakers from Adidas because they are super comfortable and work with a variety of different fitness activities. So whether you’ve signed up for a boxing class or are just taking a walk to the beach, these babies will be your new best friend in fitness!
- 2018 Monthly Planner – So I gotta be honest Y’all, organization is definitely NOT one of my strong suits, but I am hoping this year that will all change! Having a monthly planner is a great way to preplan and keep all of your events organized. Choose a planner with enough space on the pages to fill in daily details and opt for a fun print or color to add a bit of your personality to your planner!
- 52 Lists for Happiness – Ok, now this book is seriously AMAZING! I recently heard about the 52 Lists for Happiness weekly journal for inspiration from a friend of mine and I could not be more obsessed. This inspiring tool for list lovers is intended to help you discover the keys to your own unique happiness and bring more joy and balance into your life. It encourages readers to reflect, acknowledge, and invest in themselves, and ultimately transform their lives by figuring out exactly what makes them happy. A definite MUST moving into 2018!
- Essential Oil Diffuser – This one goes out to anyone looking to bring peace, tranquility, and calmness to themselves or their space in the new year. Using a diffuser can help stimulate both your mind and body in different ways, depending on which properties the oils contain. It fills your space with a lovely fragrance that can lift the mood and relieve stress. Put it by your bed at night, at your desk while you are working or even by the couch while you watch TV. Make every space in your life soothing, happy and calm!
- Runway Ready Supplements – Last, but not least- bring on the beauty! If you decided to make self-care a priority in 2018, this beauty supplement for glowing skin, glamorous hair, and perfect nails from HUM Nutrition is just what you need. The Red Carpet supplement – rich in plant-based omegas – hydrates each strand from follicle to end and promotes shine. The Killer Nails supplement – crafted with fully vegan, high-potency biotin – guarantees growth and strength. Because as we all know, true beauty starts from the inside OUT!
And there you have it! Your very own 2018 Starter Pack curated by me! I hope to inspire you all to stick to your goals and conquer all of your resolutions to become the best version of YOU there can be. And remember, taking the first step isn’t always easy but it will be worth it! Until next time babes!