When it comes to traveling and accommodations, I cannot be a bigger supporter of cute rental! Staying in a gorgeous house verses a hotel really has so many advantages especially when it comes to traveling with big groups (you’ll see what I mean in my next post…hell, Sundance with 10 of my favorite girls). Not to mention it is SO affordable!
So today I am sharing a little round up of my favorites in California.
1. The Solana Beach Cottage: Beachy meets mod in this super cute little home in San Diego. I am a HUGE fan of this spot and may have even done a photoshoot here a time or two…look familiar?
2. Perfect Private Getaway between Big Sur & Carmel– This little hideaway is gorg and perfect for a romantic getaway!
3. SF Penthouse I mean I really cannot with this view and if you’re going to the bay might as well go to San Francisco!
4. Modern Villa in Palm Springs:Ok please look at the interior design in this place…into it.
5. Seaside Studio in Laguna Beach: This cozy little place is SO affordable and has stunning views.
6. LA Penthouse at Hollywood and Vine: So LA it hurts, but the perfect place to stay while you visit the city of angels.
Do ya’ll have any favorite vacation rentals of your own? If so let me know in the comment section!