Fall is officially here y’all! Bring on the pumpkin spice, sweater weather, and a lot of movie nights! There is nothing I enjoy more than a lazy day spent on my couch, wrapped in a cozy blanket binging out on Lifetime movies (and Grey’s Anatomy, of course!). Fall is a season that just makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside! And that is why I have put together a few of my essentials for the ultimate Fall Movie Night.
- Illume Copper Acorn Candle – First step to creating a feel-good space for an evening of movie marathons? Candles! Candles can instantly make a room feel warm and welcoming and perfect for curling up on the couch. I love the way this cinnamon and chestnut candle from Illume smells! It has a subtle Fall fragrance that fills my entire house! Definitely, a must have!
- Lifetime and Chill Sweater – Before pushing play on that remote, make sure to put on the comfiest clothes you can find. I personally am obsessed with my super cute and comfortable Lifetime and Chill sweater! Look Human just gets me.
- Besitos California Red Blend – No movie night is complete with a bottle of wine … or two. I have really been enjoying the 2013 Besitos Red Blend lately, which is a full-bodied wine with notes of cherry and Mexican vanilla. Yum! And it also pairs great with pizza!
- Sherpa Throw – If I haven’t emphasized it enough already, comfort is KEY! Wrap yourself in a plush blankie like this one from Target. The super plush fleece feels so soft on your skin and keeps you extra warm and cozy. Perfect for cuddling!
- Pumpkin Sheet Mask – I find that one of the best times to use a face mask is during a movie. It’s always a challenge for me to find 30 minutes of downtime to put on a mask, so this is the perfect way to fit in my beauty regimen!