Real talk. I am SO beyond happy that the off-the-shoulder trend is not going out of style anytime soon. In honor of one of my favorite trends, here is a little round up of my favorite off-the-shoulder tops.
- Norma Kamali Peasant Top from Revolve– Long sleeve and black- an off-the-shoulder staple.
- Free People Monarch Top– To me this top looks totally Beyoncé inspired, so yes queen.
- Billabong Mi Amore Top– Ugh this top makes me wish I was on the beach again in Hawaii- Pair with some denim shorts and a cute sun hat for the perfect beach ensemble.
- Truly, Madly, Deeply Lola Top– When it comes to off the shoulders, I prefer separate arm holes when I can find them. Nothin like being able to move your arms free without your shirt telling you otherwise (we’ve all been there), so this is a fav.
- White Eyelet Off-The-Shoulder from Bishop + Young– This white eyelet just screams summer, so yes you need it for summer.
- Blue & White Ruffle from Bishop + Young– I love the cute stripes on this one- easy, breezy and perfect for Spring.
Shop more of my fav off-the-shoulder tops: