Today I’ll be sharing my go-to travel outfit for all my trend-setter, world-travelers out there who want to travel in style without compromising comfort! As of late my travel schedule has been pretty non-stop and it’s difficult to find a cozy yet trendy outfit to rock on the airplane when all you want to do is throw on a hooded sweatshirt, some over-sized sweats and call it a day. I’m currently obsessed with my travel chic jumpsuit from NakedCashmere from my most recent adventure to the Bahamas. Shop my full look below and make sure to stay tuned for a full recap of my trip coming to the blog soon!
- NakedCashmere Rose Jumpsuit – This super soft, stretch-knit jumpsuit may be the comfiest thing I have ever worn. Think about the comfort of a onesie… but in a chic silhouette so it’s 100% appropriate to wear out in public.
- Levi’s Moto Leather Jacket – Dress up your travel outfit with a staple leather jacket! This one’s my fav from Levi’s.
- NakedCashmere Patti Jumper – Another one of my favorites from NakedCashmere. I’m loving the two slip front pockets, perfect for carrying your wallet or some easy-to-access snacks… (a MUST when traveling)
- Away Hard Case Luggage – When traveling it’s so important to have a sturdy luggage! I like to stick with a classic black suitcase because it can go with any outfit.
- Black Free People Bootie – You can never go wrong with a classic sneaker when traveling, but if you want to spice up your outfit a bit and still be comfy, these booties are adorable! Not to mention they have a block heel so they’re still easy to wear when running through the airport.