This past weekend I grabbed a blanket, some friends, and food and hosted a picnic in my backyard. I had such a fun time enjoying the nice weather and having a relaxing get together at home. Picnics are a perfect activity for the upcoming Summer season. See my tips below for creating the perfect outdoor picnic!
- Food: Food is obviously the most important part of any picnic. HelloFresh makes the perfect picnic partner! Their delivery service and quick, easy, and healthy meals makes it convenient for me to prepare food for friends. I don’t have to spend all day in the kitchen since their recipes only take thirty minutes and come with step-by-step instructions and pre-measured ingredients. This is great for a picnic since it allows me to have time to prep all the other details of my gathering and enjoy time with friends.
- Silverware: These plates from Anthropologie are a staple! I love dressing up the picnic setting with decorative plates, silverware, and glasses.
- Decor: I love this blanket from Anthropologie. It’s perfect to throw on the ground and have friends gather on. It also makes for a great place to take photos on!
- Music: This speaker is a must have to blast music. I love using Spotify and exploring their playlists for great tunes.
- Games: Games are the perfect picnic past time. What Do You Meme and Cards Against Humanity are some of my favorite games to play with a group of friends.