With Memorial Day weekend and Summer right around the corner, it’s time to start planning those weekend getaways! I love taking advantage of a three-day weekend and traveling to new places. I’ve rounded up my favorite quick-trip destinations- whether you’re in the mood to relax or party, these sites offer the perfect way to unwind and get away!
- Palm Springs: Palm Springs is one of my favorite destinations for a weekend trip with the girls. I always love staying at the beautiful Spanish-inspired La Quinta Resort & Club. This hotel is the perfect relaxing desert oasis. It’s a great place to visit to unwind, tan, and sip drinks by the pool.
- Las Vegas: If you’re in a party mood then Vegas is the place to be! The Wynn Las Vegas is the perfect party hotel. Whether you’re hitting up the day pool parties, catching a show, or exploring the shops, Vegas always provides excitement and gets me in the party atmosphere.
- Santa Barbara: The Hotel Californian is another wonderful weekend destination! Situated right by the water, this hotel is another one of my favorite spots for a weekend filled with R&R. Staying at a hotel with a spa is also an extra plus if you’re looking for that ultimate relaxation.
- Napa: Napa is the perfect place to visit if you’re in the mood for a little fun, but also want a picturesque relaxing atmosphere. Check out Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa for a relaxing weekend filled with wine tasting!
- Seattle: Although Seattle is a plane ride away for me, it’s still a great quick trip for a change of scenery. AND it’s the home of Meredith Grey! Since I can’t stay at Meredith’s house, The Lowes Hotel is a great place to visit as it is centrally located and perfect for unwinding after a day of shopping and exploring.
Let me know your favorite weekend destinations and if you check out any of these spots!