So I’m currently obsessing over straw and woven bags this season and today I’ve rounded up a few of my favorites that I know y’all will love for summer! There’s something so chic and summery about a classic straw bag and I’m loving that so many brands are incorporating a tropical twist to the traditional look. Anything from custom embroidery to vibrant pom poms, straw bags are definitely stepping up their game this season and are a must-have for every gal this summer! Read along to shop my favorites below!
- Sundry Straw Tote – This Sea Sun & Salt tote is the cutest summer staple. Perfect for a day at the beach or as an overnight bag for a beach-side weekend getaway!
- L’Enveloppe Clutch – My go-to straw clutch for some happy hour margs or brunch with the gals. Not to mention this clutch is completely customizable so you can change the lettering to anything your heart desires!
- Vitamin Sea Bag – I love to use this Vitamin Sea bucket bag for a beach-side picnic or when I hit up the LA farmers markets! The tiered pom pom tassel adds the cutest boho flare.
- Custom Poolside Bag – Y’all already know how much I love my rosé… so I’m clearly dying over this “Rosé all Day” tote! It’s the perfect size to stowaway a couple of your favorite blush filled bottles.
- La Barra Cream Bag – The perfect mix of practical, exotic and chic. These beautiful bags are hand made in Colombia by the women of the Wayuu tribe and each is completely one-of-a-kind.
- Sundrenched Straw Tote – This tote is shows off the cutest cactus design! Seriously… straw bag goals.