So once again… I had SO much fun dancing in the desert sun, absolutely living for some throwback Shania Twain with my babes at Stagecoach! I can’t wait to share my honky tonkin’, boot scootin’ Stagecoach experience with y’all…
So after going to both Coachella and Stagecoach these past couple weekends, I’ve rounded up my top favorite festival essentials. Today I am sharing my fav swimwear, outfits, and some of the cutest pool accessories, perfect for lounging in style. Stay tuned on my blog for a full recap of my favorite hairstyles from the weekend as well!
2. Bandana Neck Tie by Oli Rose Designs – This bandana neck tie was the ultimate Stagecoach staple! I loved how this simple accessory added so much country-swag to my outfits this past weekend.
3. Elias Top & Bottom by Tularosa Swimwear – Every festival gal needs to buy herself a statement swimsuit! This tassel-trimmed bikini top and bottom by Tularosa was my pick for a fun and flirty set!
4. Levi Denim Cutoff Shorts by Free People – The classic pair of denim shorts that every girl needs this spring & summer! So comfy and the most flattering iconic fit.
5. Black Leather Booties by Nasty Gal – The perfect festival bootie to dance all day long in! A classic bootie sure to spice up any outfit.
7. Parker Top by LSpace Swimwear – You’ll want this top in every color! I’m loving the square neck silhouette and not to mention you can switch it up and wear the top on the other side. So much yes.
Shop my Festival Favs: