So, today’s blog is all about DENIM! Jeans are a staple in my everyday wardrobe, so I feel comfortable saying I know a thing or two about finding the best denim out there.And since I received SO many questions and comments on my recent Instagram post from you guys about one of my favorite pairs of distressed jeans, The Tomcat jeans in “The Confession” by MOTHER, I decided to do a quick round-up of my distressed denim faves of the moment. So, if you’re in the market for a great pair of denim jeans, follow along below!
- MOTHER – The Flirt Fray: First of all, I am seriously in-love with MOTHER Denim and wear my Tomcats at least once a week. MOTHER is a Los Angeles-based company that offers a stellar fit, ultra comfort, and denim made from fabrics that are soft, stretchy, and cashmere-like. I really like this style with the light fading and whiskering down the leg.
- Free People – Rip Zip Slim Boyfriend Jeans: I am super into the slim boyfriend silhouette on these jeans and the slouchy fit and allover distressed detailing. They also have a cuffed raw hem and five pockets so you can easily ditch the purse and carry your keys, phone, credit cards, and whatever else with you. Fashion and function? Yes, please!
- MOTHER – The Tomcat: So these babies were what ALL the hype was about on my Instagram! There was an outpouring of commentary about these pants, who made them, and where you guys can find them. I love these jeans because they really are made for the tomboy at heart. Straight leg, high-waisted styling meets a must-have vintage wash that gains cool edge with intentional rips and distressing. I have them in the color “The Confession”, a light wash with slight fading. I definitely recommend picking up a pair!
- Levi’s – 501 Skinny Jeans: Now who doesn’t love a classic pair of Levi’s? This brand has withstood the test of time for a reason- they continue to make amazing denim that is always flattering and comfortable. Nowadays, jeans can cost a pretty penny, so when you invest in a pair like these 501’s, you know they will LAST! Classic, comfy and super cute, what more could you ask for?
- GRLFRND – Karolina High-Rise Skinny Jeans: Last, but not least, the Karolina High-Rise skinnies from GRLFRND! This is Revolve‘s line of denim and it’s amazing! These jeans are made for everyday wear with a full cotton fabrication and rips in all the right places. They come in my current favorite: light wash, distressed detail, and skinny at the ankle. These look great with a sexy pair of heels or dressed-down with sneakers or flats.
Well, there they are! My distressed denim round-up with some of my current obsessions. You can shop them all from right here on the blog and have them shortly arriving at your doorstep. I hope y’all enjoyed my picks and if you know of any other brands I should try out, let me know and leave a comment below! Until next time!