Lately, my calendar has been filling up with events, which means I find myself digging through a suitcase more often than I’d like to pull together an outfit. Since I know how frustrating it can be to travel and look cute at the same time, I have laid out a few of my trusty go-to’s for all of those upcoming summer getaways. Whether you are traveling by car, boat or plane, these key items will make the journey that much more enjoyable.
First, I love wearing a simple button-down with a pair of worn-in denim shorts. Designers like RAVN and Bella Dahl have made it possible to achieve style without sacrificing comfort, which is a huge help to me! Traveling can be chaotic so I try to keep my look as simple as possible, all the way down to the details. No fuss, simple gold hoops and a pair of gold Aldo sliders add an element of femininity and flair. Also, if I am not feeling super glam on the day of travel, I rely on my trusty Janessa Leoné straw hat to keep me cool and covered.
Before your next adventure, check out a few of the items I’ve selected and shop my personal look below!
- Karen Kane Sunglasses – These Lotus sunglasses feature a contemporary look with a retro design. My favorite sunnies for my travel adventures!
- JANESSA LEONE Mari Straw Hat – This straw hat is not just incredibly cute, it’s also quality made. The level of quality craftsmanship is noticeable as soon as you pop it on your head!
- RAVN Charlie Top – One of my favorite things about this button-down is how versatile it can be! I can wear it open or closed and even on its own with as a swimsuit cover-up. One top, three ways? Yes Please!
- 8 OTHER REASONS Conquer Earrings – Feminine gold hoops are definitely a go-to when it comes it travel accessories. They go great with lots of different looks and can instantly dress up a casual outfit.
- BELLA DAHL High Low Button-Down – If I am going for a tucked-in look, I prefer a top more like this one with a flattering high-low cut.
- LOVERS + FRIENDS Jack High-rise Shorts – I love the light wash and natural fade to these distressed cutoffs. They look great with sandals, booties or heels!
- ALDO Fabrizzia Sandal – So obsessed with these gold sliders! I honestly wear them all the time because they are comfortable, stylish and easy to pair with my favorite pieces.