Summer may not officially be here yet, but it sure does feel like it with this sunny Los Angeles weather. Although I do love lounging on the couch and watching Grey’s Anatomy, I’m so excited to get outside and hit the beach. However, when moving from couch-to-beach, it is SUPER important to keep your skin hydrated, moisturized, and protected. In order to prep-and-protect your skin from the summer heat, I wanted to share with Y’all my 2018 Summer Beauty Essentials! Let’s get started!
- Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50 – Sunscreen is the most important Summer essential for me and this Dermalogica sunscreen always does the trick. It keeps my skin safe from the sun and allows me to go in-and-out of the water worry-free!
- Bliss Lemon & Sage Refreshing Body Wipes – These Bliss body wipes are great for those hot summer days on-the-go. I love keeping these in my bag for whenever I need a quick refresh on-the-go!
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe Herbs Rosewater – Of course, you cannot forget about refreshing your face! With just a quick spritz of this rosewater, your face will immediately feel hydrated and ready to take on the heat!
- COOLA Sunless Tan Dry Oil Mist – This organic self-tanner not only helps you achieve a radiant glow but also moisturizes, hydrates and protects your skin! Self-tanning is one of my favorite tricks to achieve that bronzed glow without causing any permanent damage to the skin.
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask – This cream face mask delivers hydration and a radiant complexion to your skin and is the perfect go-to for when my skin gets dry in the heat. PLUS, this product even has “Summer” in the name, so you know it’s a perfect Summer essential!
- Diff Eyewear Ryder Sunglasses – You can’t forget about protecting your face and eyes from the sun. These Diff sunnies are always a classic and complete any summer look.