If you got the chance to watch the video of my workout with the Tone It Up girls, you probably noticed I get my ab workout in by laughing at myself… a lot. And as much as I love my Mickey D’s, I have recently developed a serious obsession with SoulCycle. So, as of lately I’ve been taking my workout attire V seriously. Here’s a roundup of my favs.
- Kata Jacket from Alo Yoga: Don’t you feel like this jacket is almost too pretty to sweat in? Me too. I love this tied around the waist for a cute athleisure look.
- Beverly Bra from BELOFORTE: OBSESSED with this rib meshed cross back- supportive and chic.
- Moto Legging in Black from Alo Yoga: In love with these edgy leggings. Maybe they’ll help me take workouts more seriously? Just a thought…
- Nike Free RN: Would this even be a workout wear post without sharing my favorite Nike Free RNs? I say go all out and be bold with sleek white sneaks.
- Lululemon Run Times Short: When I’m sporting a good tan ya’ll know I’m gonna swap out my beloved leggings for some cute workout shorts!
Shop More of my Fav Workout Gear: