Summer’s right around the corner and as the weather heats up so does my rosé obsession! This pink drink is perfect for some brunch with the gals or for lounging at the pool on a warm summer day.
Today I’ll be sharing a couple of my favorite rosé wines of the season. Not to mention these super cute blush filled bottles can make any poolside situation v Instagram-able. So bring out your favorite glass and read the full details below!
- Summer Water – Pretty much all you’ll be needing for summer. Dry, light, and perfectly crisp. Infusing yummy notes of strawberry, pink grapefruit and white peach!
- Ruza Rosé – I mean what’s more trendy than rosé in a can?! Ruza Rosé is slightly spritzy and has refreshing raspberry, cherry and strawberry flavors.
- Pretty Young Thing Pét-Nat Rosé – This sweet and sour wine is basically the Kombucha of rosé wines. Which means it’s healthy, right?! Pretty Young Thing boasts fruit-forward notes of watermelon, pink lemonade and grapefruit.
- Porter & Plot – The perfect rosé for a warm summer night with friends. Fruity, refreshing, but not as sweet as most of these pink dranks.
- Angels & Cowboys – Delicate aromas of pomegranate, golden apples, and wildflowers. Say no more… I’m in rosé HEAVEN.
- Lillet – Last but not least is this fresh, lively and fruity blend of berries, orange blossom and grapefruit flavors. You’ll definitely be wanting more than one glass!